Talking and Writing and Learning . . . Oh, My!
GGC is the training company businesses turn to for the best in American grammar training. Many excellent firms teach business writing, but very few have the background and knowledge to bring business pros up to date on their American grammar skills.
Although business pros need to look and sound as smart as they are, often they don’t have the communication skills they need to succeed. Even if they were paying attention in English class, they’ve probably forgotten a lot since then. And who really paid attention to this stuff when they were 12 or 13 anyway?
I have been teaching American grammar, business writing, and a variety of interpersonal skills classes for over 20 years. My only goal is to help others (re)learn some of the skills they need to succeed.
What does GGC offer?
I offer three-hour workshops all geared to busy professionals that are titled “Brush Up on Your Skills.” These short and to-the-point workshops – “Brush Up on Your American Grammar Skills,” “Brush Up on Your Business Writing Skills,” and “Brush Up on Your Communication Skills” – allow busy professionals to maximize their education while minimizing the time spent acquiring needed skills.
Of course, I still offer the six-hour programs, which have more information and detail. For many groups, they’re the right choice.
Within the interpersonal skills area, I can create a variety of workshops, some of which are shown below.
- Introduction to DISC®
- Applying H.E.A.R.T.-Smart Communication Strategies
- Creating Effective Annual Reviews
- The First-Time Supervisor’s Survival Guide (12 or 18 hours)
Who benefits from GGC programs?
- Managers who need to be effective leaders
- Business professionals who want to update and enhance their communication abilities
- Entry-level professionals who want to be seen as promotable
In short, all business pros who want to look and sound as smart as they are.
What do you get from these workshops?
- Enhanced professional and personal images
- Highly effective communication skills
- Smoother personal and professional relationships
- Higher productivity
- Teams that work more smoothly together